Curbside Pickup Hours:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 11am – 4pm
- During this first phase of the library’s reopening, we will ONLY be offering contact-free curbside pickup of materials; patrons will not enter the library.
- We request all patrons practice social distancing when picking up materials. Staff will be wearing masks during all interactions, and we ask that users wear masks as well.
PICKING UP HOLDS
- To place holds, please call the library at (716) 792-9418, email Director@AhiraHall.org, or message us via Facebook.
- Only items in the Ahira Hall Memorial Library’s collection will be available for curbside pickup. You can browse the library catalog via: https://catalog.ahirahall.org/
- All items must be returned in the DROPBOX at the library’s front entrance. Staff cannot take them from you. All returns will be quarantined for 72 hours and disinfected before re-circulating.